We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in two primary ways:
- You give it to us when you login with your Facebook credential;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
- We collect information about your activity on Omnicord.com for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, user behavior, and server log files.
- We use that information to help tailor the content you see on our site.
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Omnicord.